Art and Culture
- The Americas
- The Americas
- Europe, Middle East And Africa
- Asia and Oceania
The projects shown on this page are those that were awarded grants at the start of the fiscal year. Their schedules and completion will be affected by circumstances, particularly the impact of the coronavirus, and some may be modified or rescheduled.
- Archaeology Centre, University of Toronto
- Production of documentary film on “Bringing Sherds to Life: Insights from the mingei Film Archive”
- TomoeArts Midwest
- Kayoi Komachi - a noh chamber opera
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
- Implementing a Japanese Traditional Music Program with a Week of Japanese Traditional Music Concerts and Workshop in Southern Florida
- Gardiner Museum
- Lecture on “A Year of Japan: Contemporary Japanese Art & Ceramics”
- Japan Society, Inc.
- Exhibition and performance of noh on “Medieval Japan’s Influence on the World and Today”
- Connect Shimane, U.K.
- Masuda (Shimane prefecture) String Puppets performance in the UK
- National Trust, Mottisfont, U.K.
- Anglo-Japanese International Art Exchange Programme for the Promotion of Japanese Culture
- JAPAN ART DEALERS ASSOCIATION
- Development and growth of Japanese Modern Western-style painting
- Archiving Network for Cultural Diversity
- Translation and distribution to the victims of French nuclear testing, of a French version of Nanao Kamada, One Day in Hiroshima
- Tokyo National Museum
- Production of English version of smart-phone guide “TohakuNavi” 2017
- Cultural sending promotion committee (CSPC)
- 2018Tokyo Arts Festival@Tokyo Tower
- The Japan Forum
- Visit t to Japan by a Delegation of Japanese teachers in Russian Middle schools