Art and Culture
TIFO supports exhibitions of Japanese arts and culture held at museums and galleries, and other activities that introduce Japanese arts and culture to communities outside Japan.
- The Americas
- The Americas
- Europe, Middle East And Africa
- Asia and Oceania
- Archaeology Centre, University of Toronto
- Production of documentary film on “Bringing Sherds to Life: Insights from the mingei Film Archive”
- TomoeArts Midwest
- Kayoi Komachi - a noh chamber opera
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
- Implementing a Japanese Traditional Music Program with a Week of Japanese Traditional Music Concerts and Workshop in Southern Florida
- Gardiner Museum
- Lecture on “A Year of Japan: Contemporary Japanese Art & Ceramics”
- Japan Society, Inc.
- Exhibition and performance of noh on “Medieval Japan’s Influence on the World and Today”
- Connect Shimane, U.K.
- Masuda (Shimane prefecture) String Puppets performance in the UK
- National Trust, Mottisfont, U.K.
- Anglo-Japanese International Art Exchange Programme for the Promotion of Japanese Culture
- JAPAN ART DEALERS ASSOCIATION
- Development and growth of Japanese Modern Western-style painting
- Archiving Network for Cultural Diversity
- Translation and distribution to the victims of French nuclear testing, of a French version of Nanao Kamada, One Day in Hiroshima
- Tokyo National Museum
- Production of English version of smart-phone guide “TohakuNavi” 2017
- Cultural sending promotion committee (CSPC)
- 2018Tokyo Arts Festival@Tokyo Tower
- The Japan Forum
- Visit t to Japan by a Delegation of Japanese teachers in Russian Middle schools