Human Resources Development
TIFO supports projects to cultivate students and young researchers who will major in Japan studies or contribute to deepen international understanding of Japan and to strengthen the relation between Japan and other countries.
- The Americas
- The Americas
- Europe, Middle East And Africa
- Asia and Oceania
- The Ohio State University Foundation
- Workshop and exhibition on noh (March, 2013)
- Inter-University Center for Japanese Language Studies
- Development of course materials in Japanese law for non-Japanese students
- Japan Society of NY
- International social network project "Going Global"
- The America-Japan Society, Inc.
- Invitation to visit Japan for the winning team of the 2012 National Bowl (July, 2012)
- University of Heidelberg (Germany)
- Summer school program for reading Japanese pre-modern texts from a transcultural perspective held by the Cluster of Excellence "Europe and Asia in a Global Context"
- Japan Desk Scotland (UK)
- Implementation of educational programs on Japan for students of elementary and high schools in Scotland
- Japan-Nepal Female Education Association (Nepal)
- Promotion and introducing Japanese education and culture in Nepal
- Old Japan Students' Association, Thailand
- Training for Japanese teacher of OJSAT in Japan (August, 2012)
- National University of Hanoi, University of Social Science & Humanities (Vietnam)
- Study abroad program in Japan (October to November, 2012)
- Japan Federation of Bar Associations
- International conference on improving way to access law and project activities (September, 2012 to February, 2013)