Research and Related Activities
- Europe, Middle East And Africa
- Asia and Oceania
The projects shown on this page are those that were awarded grants at the start of the fiscal year. Their schedules and completion will be affected by circumstances, particularly the impact of the coronavirus, and some may be modified or rescheduled.
- Kingston University, U.K.
- Research and workshop: “Assessing Abenomics: The Transmission Mechanisms of the Latest Japanese Reforms Package”
- University of Leeds, U.K.
- Tenkō in Trans-war Japan: Politics, Culture, History
- University of Manchester, U.K.
- Evaluation and Development of E-portfolios for Learning Japanese as a Foreign Language.
- City & Guilds of London Art School （CGLAS）, U.K.
- Workshop and lecture by Tokyo University of the Arts’ Sculpture Conservation and Restoration Lab
- Sophie Richard. Inc, U.K.
- Research on Japanese museums
- Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- International Conference: “Reconstructing Early Modern Japan” focusing on Kaiho Seiryo (1755-1817)
- Fondation France-Japon de l’EHESS
- Research Project: Scales of Alimentation between Japan, Asia, Europe and Africa
- University of Strasbourg, France
- International Conference: “Body and message - About the Structure of Translation and Adaptation”
- National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations in France （INALCO）
- Analysis of the Errors in Japanese Made by French Students
- European Policy Centre, Belgium
- ‘Building Strategic Convergence between Europe and Japan: What Challenges and Opportunities after the EU Global Strategy on Foreign and Security Policy?’
- Utrecht University, the Netherland
- Japanese and cross-cultural philosophy meeting: a Dialogue about Assumptions
- Department of Asian and North African Studies, Ca’Foscari University of Venice, Italy
- Japanese films and television programs in Europe: Former Popularity,
Current Decline, and the Quest for New Marketing Strategies (1951-2018)
- Asia Maior, Italy
- International Workshop: The Propaganda Push: The International and Domestic Politics of Strategic Communication in Japan and the Indo-Asia-Pacific
- Faculty of Law, University of Vienna, Austria
- Lecture series on Japanese Law by Dr. Oda, UCL
- Department of Japanology and Sinology of Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Translation project: Memories from Abroad.
Berlin, London, New York and Paris as Seen by the Japanese Writers at the Turn of the 19th Century
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungary
- Translation project: Japan’s Role and Interests in East Asian Regionalism
- Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Creation of the Documentary “Kaunas, the City of Sugihara and Japan”
- Executive Committee of Franco-Japanese Forum on the Care (Japan and France)
- Societies of Care : Lessons from Franco-Japanese Comparisons
- Center for Hai-shan Research, National Taipei University
- Local Administration and Community in Taiwan under Japanese Rule: An Empirical Study based on Taihoku Prefecture Archives (Ohoka Shoo Village Documents)
- Thammasat University
- The study of Thai people`s cross-cultural understanding on Japanese culture in Japanese literature.
- Australian national University
- Forum on “Experts’ Dialogue on Energy Policy and Regulation in Asia”
- Nanzan Institute for Religion and Culture
- Spanish translation of Thomas P. Kasulis, Engaging Japanese Philosophy: A Short History
- Executive Committee of Yamaguchi International & Regional Culture Forum
- Workshop on “Nature nurturing Human and his & her life”
- Next Leaders’ Initiative for Sustainability（NELIS）
- NELIS Sustainability Leaders‘ Summit 2017