Symposia and Seminars
- The Americas
- The Americas
- Europe, Middle East And Africa
- Asia and Oceania
The projects shown on this page are those that were awarded grants at the start of the fiscal year. Their schedules and completion will be affected by circumstances, particularly the impact of the coronavirus, and some may be modified or rescheduled.
- Japanese American National Museum (USA)
- Symposium on "Japanese Americans and the Future of Japan-US Relations"
- Japan Society of New York (USA)
- Lecture series entitled "Otaku Strikes!"
- The Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation (USA)
- The Mansfield Fellowship Seminar
- Depauw University (USA)
- "The Toshiba Symposium," a lecture series on Japanese art
- Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures (UK)
- 3rd Toshiba Lecture Series on Japanese Culture "Towards a Better Tea Bowl: Art, Industry, and Ambition in Seventeenth Century Japan," by Dr. Louise A. Cort, Curator for Ceramics, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC, USA
- Italian Association for Japanese Studies (Italy)
- The association' s 29th annual meeting
- Royal Institute of International Affairs (UK)
- Monthly meetings of the Japan Discussion Group
- East Asian General Institute (Japan)
- 9th Annual East Asian International Symposium, held in Seoul, South Korea, on the theme of "Establishing Peace on the Korean Peninsula and the Co-Prosperity of East Asia"
- Old Japan Students' Association (Thailand)
- Japanese language teaching seminar
- Genron NPO (Japan)
- Symposium on Sino-Japanese relations, in Beijing, China
- Transportation Corridor in Northeast Asia Network (Japan)
- International forum for promoting cooperative, multinational projects in northeast Asia
- Japan Return Programme Executive Committee (Japan)
- International youth summit held in Japanese, entitled "Love, Peace and the Earth, 2005,"
- Josai International University (Japan)
- Seminars aimed at promoting intercultural understanding