Symposia and Seminars
TIFO supports symposia, seminars, lectures, etc., that promote international understanding of Japan.
- The Americas
- The Americas
- Europe, Middle East And Africa
- Asia and Oceania
- Japanese American National Museum (USA)
- Symposium on "Japanese Americans and the Future of Japan-US Relations"
- Japan Society of New York (USA)
- Lecture series entitled "Otaku Strikes!"
- The Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation (USA)
- The Mansfield Fellowship Seminar
- Depauw University (USA)
- "The Toshiba Symposium," a lecture series on Japanese art
- Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures (UK)
- 3rd Toshiba Lecture Series on Japanese Culture "Towards a Better Tea Bowl: Art, Industry, and Ambition in Seventeenth Century Japan," by Dr. Louise A. Cort, Curator for Ceramics, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC, USA
- Italian Association for Japanese Studies (Italy)
- The association' s 29th annual meeting
- Royal Institute of International Affairs (UK)
- Monthly meetings of the Japan Discussion Group
- East Asian General Institute (Japan)
- 9th Annual East Asian International Symposium, held in Seoul, South Korea, on the theme of "Establishing Peace on the Korean Peninsula and the Co-Prosperity of East Asia"
- Old Japan Students' Association (Thailand)
- Japanese language teaching seminar
- Genron NPO (Japan)
- Symposium on Sino-Japanese relations, in Beijing, China
- Transportation Corridor in Northeast Asia Network (Japan)
- International forum for promoting cooperative, multinational projects in northeast Asia
- Japan Return Programme Executive Committee (Japan)
- International youth summit held in Japanese, entitled "Love, Peace and the Earth, 2005,"
- Josai International University (Japan)
- Seminars aimed at promoting intercultural understanding