Symposia and Seminars
TIFO supports symposia, seminars, lectures, etc., that promote international understanding of Japan.
- The Americas
- The Americas
- Europe, Middle East And Africa
- Asia and Oceania
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery (USA)
- The international workshop and online seminar of the iconic tea jar, Chigusa
- Japan America Society of Pennsylvania(JASP)(USA)
- Symposium to promote understanding of Japan and international exchange
- The University of British Columbia(Canada)
- Public performance and public lecture-demonstration on Kabuki Dance titled "Odori:The World of Kabuki Dance"
- Duke University(USA)
- 25th Annual Conference of the Southeastern Association of Teachers of Japanese
- Japan Society(USA)
- Exchange program and public symposium on social design titled "The Design Difference: Using Design to Solve Real World Problems in the U.S. and Japan"
- The Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation(USA)
- Roundtable discussion and public symposium titled "Re-examining the Importance of the U.S.-Japan Relationship in an Era of Change"
- Cornell University(USA)
- Demonstration workshop and educational materials edited from the recorded video, titled "Kabuki Acting and Dance Techniques: Multi-Media Learning Materials"
- Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures (UK)
- The 7th Toshiba Lectures in Japanese Art: "Heian Japan in the East Asian World: Cross Currents in Art and Culture"
- European Center for Japanese Studies in Alsace(France)
- Japanese-European symposium on "What is theatre?"
- Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (INALCO) (France)
- International symposium of Heian literature study in Paris
- Maison de la Culture du Japon à Paris(France)
- Wednesday Mini Concert
- University Ca'Foscari of Venice(Italy)
- International Conference on "Historiography on East Asia – State, trends and perspectives"
- Research Center for Japanese Studies, Tsinghua University(China)
- International symposium on the possibility of an East Asian Community and Japan-China-US Relations
- The Federation of Thai Industries (Thailand)
- CSR symposium for Thai industries
- Old Japan Students' Association, Thailand (Thailand)
- Seminar on Japanese language teaching
- Institute for East Asian Studies(Korea)
- 11th East Asian international symposium on the vision of an East Asian Community and Japan-Korea-China economic cooperation project
- Genron NPO (China)
- 6th Beijing/Tokyo Forum
- International Academic Society for Asian Community (Indonesia)
- International symposium
- Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations(ICRIER)(India)
- International Conference on "Opportunities for Global Partnership between India and Japan: Infrastructure, Environment and Finance"
- International Course 2010(Japan)
- Symposium on International Understanding
- World O-CHA(Tea) Festival 2010(Japan)
- International Lecture on "Creation and Dissemination of Tea Culture"